SOCIAL MEDIA

October 10, 2015

SIP#17...Floral Theme

Happy Saturday!


For today's card, I'm playing along with this week's Stamp Ink Paper Challenge.  Their theme is floral.

SIP Theme 17 800
 
 
My card:


 

I created a very simple birthday card, using a stamp I haven't used in awhile.  It's by Penny Black called Charming.  I did, however, mask off a flower because it was a bit too long.

Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black (SU!), lavender card stock, Neenah Solar White; Stamps: Charming (Penny Black), Big Wishes (Inspired by Stamping); Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig; Other: Copic Markers, Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

Also sharing at Inspired by Stamping - Customer Gallery and Seize the Birthday - "Anything Goes" Birthday

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment,




 

7 comments :

  1. Such a lovely card Martha! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our floral challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Martha, your card warms my heart. When I read you're from L.A. I grinned ear to ear because I too am from L.A. and I often go home to visit my family. Thank you so much for joining us at the SIP #17.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME, Martha! I LOVE those beautiful blooms! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Gorgeous Martha!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty, Martha ... beautifully coloured blooms ... and so wonderfully CAS! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday! Anita - Surprise Party Guest :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It may be simple, but it is very pretty. Love it. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday

    ReplyDelete