SOCIAL MEDIA

September 3, 2015

CCMC#87...Masculine Card

 
Hi everyone,

I have a simple masculine card to share with you for this week's Color Me challenge. 


My card:

 
 
I purchased the Mossy Meadow ink and card stock a couple of months ago, so happy I was able to finally use them!  This is not my original idea.  I was inspired by a greeting card I saw at a store.
 
Also sharing at Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes
 
Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow (SU!); Stamps: Best Dad Ever (SU!); Ink: Mossy Meadow (SU!); Tools; Stamp-a-ma-jig, Other: Wiggle Eye, Billionaire Cricut Cartridge
 
Thanks for stopping by today,
 
 

 
 
 

 
 


7 comments :

  1. Hi Martha, this is an awesome looking card! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Colour Me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! How clever and fun! This would be cute slightly modified into a leprachaun in March, too! This one just brings a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and unique....I love it Martha! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday, we sure do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card...just love your festive take for this challenge! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the whimsical nature of this card! Thanks for recreating it for us, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so unique and fun. Great masculine card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun, Martha! Great use of that cut file, and I just love the addition of the google eye! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete