SOCIAL MEDIA

June 30, 2015

PP251...Build a Blossom Birthday

Hey everyone,
 
Just popping in with a quick post inspired by this week's The Paper Players Challenge: 
 


 

My card:


 
I noticed I have a lot of stamp sets I have not used in quite a while, and are just sitting on my shelf collecting dust.  I took out an oldie but goodie stamp from Stampin' Up! called Build a Blossom.  Lately, I've been in the mood to create cards with flowers, so I thought I would take this one out and give it some love.
 
Supplies:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Soft Sky, Bella Rose DSP (SU!); Stamps: Build a Blossom (SU!), Fancy Sentiments (IBS); Ink: Early Espresso, Crisp Cantaloupe (SU!); Tools: Build a Blossom Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch 

Also sharing: Inspired by Stamping - Customer Gallery Contest

Thanks for taking a peek,


 

5 comments :

  1. This is OH so pretty, Martha! I LOVE that bold bloom! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning! Love your flower image and the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp set and still have it myself. Your flower is so pretty! The colors and background really make your bold flower softer and pleasing to the eye. That butterfly is beautiful! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning floral....I am so glad you chose to use that as your focal point! So pretty! So happy that you shared this with us this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete