SOCIAL MEDIA

May 10, 2015

SR#276 ... Graduation Card

Hi everyone,
 
Just popping in to share a card I made for a new-to-me challenge called Stampin' Royalty.  This week is all about Graduation.
 
My card:
 
 
I CASED this Graduation card from this talented stamper, you can see her card HERE.  I did change it up a little to make it my own.  I started out with Basic Black card base, then added Very Vanilla card stock.  I embossed a piece of gold card stock (which is always a bit hard to photograph) with the Star Border EF.  I created the graduation cap using the Locker Talk Cricut Cartridge.  I used some DMC floss #815 to wrap up the diploma.  The sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping Big Notes III, and was stamped in Basic Black ink.
 
Many thanks for visiting me today,
 

3 comments :

  1. so glad you came to play along with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!! fabulous card! love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Love your take on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Love your take on the card!

    ReplyDelete