SOCIAL MEDIA

January 6, 2015

Pretty Tulips. The Challenge #22

Hello and Happy Tuesday afternoon,
 
Today's card is for The Challenge, where I used both sketch and colors.  This is definitely a fun sketch, and I know I will be using it in the future.
 
 
                                    
 
My card:
 
 
Card recipe:
 
Stamps: Penny Black Blooming Garden, SU! Petite Pairs
Paper: Whisper White, SU! Patterns Pack
Ink: Memento Basic Black, Copic markers
Accessories: Doily
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting,
 




7 comments :

  1. Martha, hello! Welcome to The Challenge!

    I love this divine card!!! Tulips colored marvelously!! Bold and beautiful!!!! -- I just love bold and beautiful!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at The Challenge, hope you join us again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so beautiful...your tulips are simply stunning. The colors are so perfect. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your tulips! Makes me wish for spring! Simply gorgeous! Thanks for playing The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Martha. Gorgeous tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant card and I love the way you have coloured the tulips. The papers and the accents are just so lovely! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    Fabulous card ... Love the image....
    Thanks forjoining us at PBSC
    Hugs Sylviex

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card, very pretty.
    Thanks for joining this months Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete