SOCIAL MEDIA

December 19, 2014

FMS167 & CMCC51... Hanging Mittens


Hi everyone,

I am playing along today with this week's Freshly Made Sketches.  The colors I chose are this week's Colour Me combo.

 
 
My card:


 
 
I began with Whisper White card base, and the layers are Always Artichoke and White card stock.  Patterned paper are from my stash - always good to keep those little scraps of paper from other projects.  I created a wintery scene by hanging mittens over some branches, and added fun flock under the mittens to simulate snow.  It's a little bit hard to see on the picture though.  The die cut branches were created with the Memory Box Woodland Branch.  I printed off the digital images onto white cardstock, fussy cut and then colored them with Copic markers.  (sorry, I don't remember where I purchased the digi stamp).
 
[If Word Verification pops up, please skip it - Blogger's glitch]  :(
 
Thanks for popping in,
 
 

3 comments :

  1. Sweet little mittens! Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Martha! I love those little mittens! Great colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete