SOCIAL MEDIA

December 11, 2014

CMCC... Christmas Card

Hi Friends,
 
**Please note that I did not turn on Word Verification.  For some odd reason, it will pop up when you leave a comment.  Some of my other blog friends have encountered the same problem**
 
Last week. I purchased some new stamps from my local craft store, and I just had to break them in.  I decided to create a card using the new palette from Colour Me Challenge - Night of Navy and Silver.  Such an elegant combo!
 
 
                                            
My card:
 
 
The card base is Whisper White, and the layers are Night of Navy and pretty patterned paper from DCWV The Twinkle Glints Paper Stack.  Not sure if you can see it, but the diagonal lines have a shiny silver to it.  My new stamp is from Hero Arts called Joy Burst, and was heat embossed in silver embossing powder.  I really like how the image stands out.  I hope you like it.
 
I'm also sharing:
 
The Paper Players - Black Tie Theme
 
 
Have a fabulous day!
 
 


 

4 comments :

  1. Wow!! What an absolutely spectacular card! That JOY really does pop. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW! What a gorgeous stamp :) Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us at Colour Me...! this week. Sure hope you will be back again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW is right...I am echoing Hayley here! This cards makes me want to run right out and buy that stamp, the image is GORGEOUS! Especially beautiful in the Colour Me colors! Thanks so much for playing with our Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is truly gorgeous! The filigree design of the stamp is so delicate and beautiful. Thanks for joining us for our two-week challenge over at The Paper Players - season's greetings!

    ReplyDelete