SOCIAL MEDIA

June 27, 2014

The Card Concept & FMS142 ... Oh Baby!

Happy Friday Everyone,

The weekend is finally here!  I had some free time last night, and created a baby card for this week's theme over at The Card Concept.  I think my card is Clean and Layering.  The card layout is this week's  Freshly Made Sketches.

                                                                                                                                                                                   
   
 
My card:

 
The card base is Whisper White, and the patterned paper is from SU! Parisian Breeze.  I matted both the images and sentiment with Baja Breeze card stock.  I stamped the hot air balloons from Inspired by Stamping The Sky's the Limit with Early Espresso ink, fussy cut them and adhered them to the patterned paper with dimensional dots.  The clouds are from the top of the cupcake punch from SU!  The two flags were die-cut with MFT Fishtail Flags.  The sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping Big Notes III, also stamped in Early Espresso ink.  Two enamel dots finish off the details.
 
I'm also sharing:
 
Inspired by Stamping - Customer Gallery Contest
 
Thanks for visiting me today,
 
 
 



5 comments :

  1. I spied some IBS goodies right away from the gallery at The Card Concept, Martha! I love how you paired that sentiment (one of my IBS faves) with the hot air balloons. What a good idea. :)

    Hope you're well, and enjoying your summer! Same with your girls. :) My two are so happy to be finished with school for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby card! Parisian Breeze is one of my favorite ever papers and you've used it so well as a backdrop for these gorgeous balloon images. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute baby card. I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha, this is TOTALLY darling! LOVE the muted color scheme and those balloons are awesome! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card ... Thank you for joining us at Inspired by Stamping.. :)

    ReplyDelete