SOCIAL MEDIA

March 17, 2014

The Kraft Journal....Happy Birthday Wishes

Happy Monday!

I am playing along with The Kraft Journal Challenge.  We were asked to incorporate a tag on our projects.



 
I am not feeling well today, so I will make this short and sweet. 
 
Card Recipe:
 
Paper:  Kraft card base, Very Vanilla, GCD Studios 6x6 paper pad
Ink:     SU! Chocolate Chip, Antique Linen Distress Ink
Stamp: SU! Petite Pairs
Accessories: Homespun Spellbinders, MFT Pinking Edge Border, oval punches, yellow gingham ribbon, Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon, yellow Baker's Twine

I'm also sharing:
Curtain Call Challenge - Farm Fresh
Seize the Birthday Challenge - "Anything Goes" Birthday
Word Art Challenge #123 - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking a peek,

6 comments :

  1. Martha, hope this comment finds you feeling better! Adorable gingham trim on your jar.You brought the kraft to life with the bright yellow hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha,
    I had a friend named Martha who lived on the farm next door. This wonderful mason jar reminds me of all good things homey and solid. This is a beautiful work of art. I thank God you've shared your talent with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha, I totally {heart} your mason jar and the beautiful ruffle skirt for the lid. I love the homespun feel to this. Beautiful and eye catching! Thanks for joining us this week for the tags challenge at The Kraft Journal! Love seeing your work in TKJ gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your card, the papers, the jar, plaid trim, just adorable! New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Glad I found. I am know following with Bloglovin', so I can see your other projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, soft and tasty :)
    Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
    Hugs, Marzena DT

    ReplyDelete