SOCIAL MEDIA

March 20, 2014

CMCC#12... Pretty Flowers

Happy Thursday!

Today, I am sharing a card I made using the color challenge over at Colour Me.


My card:
 
To make my card, I began with a Whisper White card base, and added layers of pretty patterned paper from my stash.  I used the Blossom Party Original die to create the flowers.  These were the only ones that would fit perfectly diagonally.  The sentiment is from SU! Petite Pairs, stamped in Early Espresso ink and die-cut with the circle nesties.  The image panel is matted on Pear Pizzazz card stock (it looks darker in the picture).  For some added details, I adhered 2 tiny pearls to the butterfly.

Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments :

  1. I absolutely adore these daisies! So fun and pretty :) So glad you're playing along this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Martha! Love those sweet daisies :) Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! Sure hope we will see you around again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very pretty... the flowers are just lovely! thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Martha! I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete