SOCIAL MEDIA

February 26, 2014

The Kraft Journal.... Birthday Wishes

Hi Friends,

I'm popping in quickly to share a card I put together using the sketch from The Kraft Journal Challenge.



My card:




The card base is Kraft, with layers of brown and green gingham card stock.  I took a piece of Night of Navy and embossed it with SU! Stripes folder, and adhered to the left hand side of the card.  The die-cut circles were created with the circle nesties.  The car is from Hero Arts Three Fun Cars stamp set, and was stamped in Night of Navy ink.  The sentiment is from SU! Petite Pairs, and was stamped also in Night of Navy ink.  Since it's masculine card, I refrained myself from adding any bling! 

I'm also adding this card to Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes.

Thanks for taking a peek,

2 comments :

  1. Martha, this is so cute! I love that sweet image and I adore the gingham paper! Thank you for joining us at The Kraft Journal! Hope to see more of your work in our gallery! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha: You did a fabulous job with our sketch this week, and it's a blessing that you've created such a sweet card to share with us. Thanks for stopping by, and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete