SOCIAL MEDIA

January 17, 2014

FMS119.. Hello Baby

Happy Friday!

I squeezed some craft time this week and created a card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches.  I know I will be using this sketch down the road:

My card:


The card base is Whisper White, topped off with Lucky Limeade card stock. The patterned paper is from my stash.  A knitted baby sweater takes center stage.  I inserted toothpicks to simulate knitting needles.  The circles were die-cut using the Standard Circles Spellbinders.  The sentiment is from SU! Teeny Tiny Wishes, and was stamped in Basic Black ink.  For the final touch, I adhered 3 pearls in the bottom right-hand corner.  This was certainly a fun card to put together!

I'm also linking at Less is More - New Baby!

Thanks for taking a peek,

12 comments :

  1. I just spotted this adorable card on SCS and had to visit your blog to check out the details! What a WONDERFUL idea to embellish your card with a tiny knitted sweater (and the "knitting needles", too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little sweater looks wonderful!
    Superb card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I've got loads of knitting on the go at the moment and it never entered my head to incorporate some onto a card! Brilliant
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Martha, fantastic card your little sweater is amazing and very original beautiful card for a little baby. great work.
    Hugs from Palma de Mallorca

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! That sweater is too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a darling baby card! What a sweet little sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. My. Gosh! This is so incredibly adorable! Amazing! You are so creative. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet baby card! The knitting is outstanding, Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, this is the cutest thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete