SOCIAL MEDIA

August 27, 2013

Exploring Cricut: Cricut Choice

Happy Tuesday!

Just popping in quickly to share a card I made for this week's Exploring Cricut.  We were asked to create a project using 2 cricut cuts.


I decided to use Create a Critter for the cute bird, and Elegant Edges for the scallop frame - two of my favorite cartridges!  My card begins with Kraft card base, and added layers of My Mind's Eye All Spice designer papers.  The bird was cut at 3 inches, and I used dimensionals to pop him up.  The frame was cut at 3 1/2 inches, and to finish it off, I adhered small rhinestones to the four corners.   

Thanks for stopping by,
   

4 comments :

  1. This is so darling! I love your paper choices, and that bird is so cute-thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the frame! The frame is such a pretty cut! Very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so very pretty Martha! I love this cute little bird. And you papers are great. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Cricut Choice' challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and great job on your card Martha! Thanks for entering at Exploring Cricut

    ReplyDelete