SOCIAL MEDIA

July 22, 2013

PP155 & DD#62

Happy Monday Everyone!

Today, I want to share a card with 2 combined card challenges.  Jaydee has a fabulous sketch at The Paper Players and a pretty color combination with the option of butterflies at Dynamic Duos.   I do not have Calypso cardstock, but I substituted with Coral Orange.



                            

My card:




 I love CAS cards because they are so quick to put together, especially when you don't have alot of time on your hands!  The base of the card is Whisper White, followed by Basic Black.  The patterned paper is from my stash.  The focal image is a chair, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and I carefully ahered a very small butterfly to it.  The sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping Fancy Sentiments, also stamped with black ink.  To finish it off, I added a couple of black rhinestones and a pearl to the black banner.

I'm also adding my card over at Inspired by Stampin Customer Gallery.

Thanks for stopping by,




                                  

8 comments :

  1. Great CAS card Martha! Thanks for adding this to our Customer Gallery! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Martha! You're added just the perfect touches to give this card that little something extra. That little black banner with a pearl and the scallop die cut behind the focal panel. So sweet!
    Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you added that little butterfly to the chair!
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! What a great way to use these colors...they made me think of Halloween and I couldn't get that thought out of my head! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling, Martha! I love the ornate lines of the chair combined with the clean design of the card. The sweet butterfly is adorable too! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sweet! That butterfly on the chair is absolute perfection - what an amazing way to incorporate the dessert option :) Thanks for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just precious! Thanks for playing along with IBS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little chair, and the way you topped it with a butterfly was genius!

    ReplyDelete