SOCIAL MEDIA

July 30, 2013

Inspired by Stamping - WHW #III

Happy Tuesday!

Today I am sharing a card using the Inspired by Stamping WHW tutorial: Masking with your background stamps.  I received this email a couple of days ago, and I thought you were able to use ink, but it clearly states background stamps!  Even though I did not follow the instructions, I'm happy to add my card at Inspired by Stamping gallery.

My card:

    
The base of the card is Whisper White, following by Baja Breeze cardstock.  I created a mask using a rectangle die.  I sponged the inside with Baja Breeze ink.  I then added a flower using IBS Daisies Stamp Set.  The sentiment is from IBS Fancy Sentiments.  Both were stamped using Memento Tuxedo black ink.  To finish off my card, I adhered a small bow to the flower and some pearls on the top and bottom corner.

Thanks for stopping by,
 

Post a Comment