SOCIAL MEDIA

June 16, 2013

The Kraft Journal: Just For Him Challenge

Happy Sunday!

Just popping in quickly to share a card I made for this week's The Kraft Journal.  This week is about "Him"  so I created this manly card for my hubby for Father's Day, since he loves to fix things around the house.



I found this template in my stash, but I don't remmber where I got it from.  If you recognize it, please let me know so I can give them credit. The base of the card is Very Vanilla cardstock.  I thought the red gingham shirt went well with the Kraft overalls.  The template used eyelits, but I decided to use buttons instead.   I used a thin brown marker and drew lines to simulate stitching.  Lastly, I found 2 brass screws in the garage so I stuck them in the pocket!

I'm also entering my card over at Word Art Wednesday Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,


2 comments :

  1. Hi Martha! This is SO creative and so super cute. I'm VERY grateful to have you share your talents and play along with us. God bless you as you create! Thanks for playing along.
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. You entered two great challenges, and I'm SO grateful to have you share with us!!!
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT Father's Day card! Love the papers you used and the template is adorable!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal for our "Just for Him" challenge! Hope to see you play again in our new challenge that begins tomorrow!
    Jessica
    TKJ~DT

    ReplyDelete