SOCIAL MEDIA

June 4, 2013

The Kraft Journal: Clean and Simple Challenge

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

I have a card to share with you for this week's The Kraft Journal Challenge.  We were asked to create a clean and simple project.  With little time on my hands, this was right up my alley!


The base card is Whisper White, next is a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock, embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  I used the Top Note Bigz to create a unique background - top half was left white and the botton half I adhered a piece of mint polka dots paper from Echo Park.  The flowers are from SU! Stippled Blossoms, stamped with Rose Red and Regal Rose ink.  I used Crumb Cake cardstock for the mat of each flower.  The sentiment is from an old stamp set called Button Greetings. 

I'm also entering my card over at Word Art Wednesday Challenge.

Thank you so much for stopping by,

4 comments :

  1. Great CAS card with those beautiful muted colors.
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful artwork with us during this wonderfully busy month of June.
    Abundant Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this card. It's SO pretty with the subdued colors you've used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday AND The Kraft Journal.
    I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful art in the weeks ahead. You're super talented and I love seeing your art.
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I just became your blog follower, and would LOVE to have you stop by and become my blog follower as well.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love the CAS design and GREAT card LO!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal for our Clean and Simple Challenge!!!
    Hope to see you join in our next challenge!
    Jessica
    TKJ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piece of writing offers clear idea in favor of the new viewers
    of blogging, that really how to do running a blog.

    Here is my site peoria

    ReplyDelete