SOCIAL MEDIA

June 30, 2013

Merry Monday #68

Happy Sunday!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.  I wanted to post my card for this week's Merry Monday Challenge, before it closes!


My card:



I created another card using the sponging technique.  I used Baja Breeze to create the wintery scence.  This week, my focus was on a masculine Christmas card, which are not easy to make (at least for me).  The base of the card is Whisper White followed by Chocolate Chip cardstock.  I combined pretty paper from Parisian Breeze and Festival of Prints DSP.    The image is from SU! Dasher (retired).  The trees are from Lovely as a Tree and the sentiment is from Four the Holidays.

Thank you for stopping by,

3 comments :

  1. You have created a beautiful scene, Martha! It's so peaceful and serene! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wintery card! I love the silhouette image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, Martha! I hope that you will share with us again this week at Word Art Wednesday. Also, when you stop by our blog, you just might see your name posted as a winner!!! Check out this week's blog post, and please stop by to link up with us again.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete