SOCIAL MEDIA

June 19, 2013

Blooms and Butterflies Color Challenge #1

Hello my friends,

I am super excited to join in the fun over at Blooms and Butterflies Color Challenge!  This is their very first color challenge!  Brandy asked us to use Black and White.

My card:


I gave this card to my brother for Father's Day!  I am so glad I took a picture of it before putting it inside the envelope!  The base of the card is Whisper White, followed by Basic Black.  I took a page from an old dictionary that had the definition for "Father" and photocopied it.  I then ahered it to my card.  The image is from SU! You're My Type - one of my favorite stamp sets.  The sentiment was computer generated, since I did not have anything small enough to fit in the space.  Lastly, I added two buttons.

Thank you so much for stopping by,

1 comment :

  1. Perfect masculine card! THe text and typewriter image go so well with the black and white challenge, too.

    ReplyDelete