SOCIAL MEDIA

April 25, 2013

The Paper Players #142

Happy Thursday!

Today, I am sharing a card I created for week's The Paper Players Challenge #142.  We were asked to create a one-layer card!  I LOVE challenges, and this one is no exception:



My card:





I have to admit, this challenge was not easy!  I'm so used to (and I'm sure many of us are), to add layers of cardstock and pretty embellishments from our stash, but for this challenge, it was plain and simple.   I used the pretty flower is from SU! Reason to Smile Stamp Set.  I stamped the image with Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point ink.  The sentiment is from the Inspired by Stamping Store, and that's about it folks!

Thanks so much for stopping by,





2 comments :

  1. Simply beautiful! I love your color choices, and the flowers are so detailed and pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! A perfect one-layer card! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete