SOCIAL MEDIA

April 28, 2013

The Kraft Journal: Recylce or Re-Use Challenge

Happy Sunday!

I'm popping in very quickly to show you my project for this week's Kraft Journal Challenge:



I created a button jar, using a recycled baby food jar! I have all of my buttons in a shoebox and it's always a pain to go through them just to find one.  I organized them by color and it makes life easier. I adhered kraft cardstock to the jar and a thin strip of polka dot cardstock.  As you can see, this jar will hold the brown/tan buttons.  I labeled the jar using small, white stickers.



In order to dress up the lid, I adhered brown polka dot paper and added an orange ribbon.




  
Thank you so much for stopping by,

2 comments :

  1. This is adorable, Martha! What a great way to Recycle and Reuse. Thanks for sharing this with us, it's really awesome and super creative.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project Martha... so cute and clever too! Thanks for joining us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete