SOCIAL MEDIA

April 20, 2013

The Kraft Journal: Clean & Simple

Happy Saturday!

I was able to squeeze in one more card today for this week's Kraft Journal Challenge.  This week it's all about "Clean & Simple" - a fun challenge indeed!

My card;


The base of the card is Very Vanilla.  I also added brown polka dot and kraft cardstock.  The stamp set is by Rubbernecker called Floral.  I stamped the image with Memento Rich Cocoa & Memento Desert Sand.  I had to restrain myself from embellishing this card, since I was tempted to jazz it up with lots of  pearls and ribbon, so I simply added a very small pearl to the middle of each flower instead. 

Thanks so much for stopping by,

2 comments :

  1. Martha I love all the krafty goodness! Love the pearls you added to your beautiful floral focal image! A CAS beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and layout! Really like the stamps! And the polka dot paper is too cute!

    ReplyDelete