SOCIAL MEDIA

April 4, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #80

Hi Everyone,

I just love, love this week's sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.  Since Mother's Day is just around the corner, I decided to get started making some cards!


My card:


The base is Whisper White, second layer is Baja Breeze and the pretty paper is from SU! Pocketful of Posies (retired).  I used, for the first time, the gorgeous flower from SU! Stippled Blossoms Stamp Set...Oh my, I really like this flower!  At first, I used Rich Razzleberry ink, but it was a bit too dark for me, so I went with Regal Rose ink and Pretty In Pink ink - love the color combo!  The leaves were stamped with Certainly Celery.  I really like how Narelle's bow is slightly askew, so I wanted to try it on my card too.  I always think everything needs to be perfectly straight, but I need to learn that if it's not, it can still look very pretty!

Thanks so much for stopping by,



3 comments :

  1. Oh I am going to miss Baja Breeze! This is lovely - and I like bows slightly askew :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Martha! That ribbon is so lovely! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete