SOCIAL MEDIA

April 6, 2013

Dynamic Duos #47

Hi Everyone!

Today, I made a card for this week's Dynamic Duos Challenge.  I used SU! Stippled Blossoms Stamp Set (again!).


My card:


The base is Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and the patterned paper is from SU! Bella Rose (retired). 
The beautiful flower is stamped with Pool Party ink.  To add some texture, I used the Delicate Designs Folder on the bottom of my card.  The sentiment is from SU! Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Lastly, I added a stitched red ribbon inserted into a ribbon slide and a few pearls to jazz it up a bit!

Thanks so much for stopping by...


5 comments :

  1. Very, very pretty. I love that flower in aqua, and the lovely background patterns and textures. Beautiful job. ;-) Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, Martha! beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Mother's Day card. Love the buckle and the touch of pearls. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower . I haven't bought that set yet but I am very tempted

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the rose looks gorgeous in Pool Party, and I love the embossed border at the bottom. A very beautiful card, Martha. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete