SOCIAL MEDIA

January 14, 2013

Paper Players #128

Hello my friends,

Today I am sharing a card I made using this week's fun colors over at The Paper Players.


My  card:


The card base is Whisper White, next is Daffodil Delight cardstock.  In my stash, I found pretty paper from Pink Paislee, which I thought was perfect for my card.  I used SU! Tea Shoppe Stamp Set, and stamped the 3 small teacups with Pacific Point Ink.  I adhered a small flower to each teacup.  Lastly, I added Basic Grey ribbon across and a pretty bow.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
 









6 comments :

  1. I love how you incorporated the colors and added a sweet flower to each of the tea cups. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha, I love the little teacups with the flowers and pearls. Those additions really do dress up the teacups. Fabulous card and thank you for sharing it with the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Martha, this is adorable! The teacups coordinate perfectly with the pattern on the dp and the sweet flowers are the perfect accent...lovely card! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little flowers on the teapots, and just the right amount of grey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Martha, I just now (finally) purchased this stamp set and your card is great inspiration. Love the flowers and pearls on the cups, and your satin bow is perfect. Thanks for sharing your project with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, I love those little tea cups :)

    ReplyDelete