SOCIAL MEDIA

December 10, 2012

Dynamic Duos #32 - Monochromatic Pinks

Hello my friends,

I was super excited this weekend when I saw my card, chosen by Christina, as one of the Dynamic Darlings for last week's card challenge!  Thank you, Christina!  You can see my card HERE.

This week, we were asked to use Pretty in Pink and Rose Red.  These colors are pefect for a Valentine's card, but I wanted to create another Christmas card.



My card:



The card base is Very Vanilla, followed by Rose Red cardstock.  The next layer is Pretty in Pink, which I embossed with the Snow Burst folder (retired).  I kept my card clean and simple.  The pretty Christmas tree is from SU Contempo Christmas Stamp Set and added small pink pearls.  The Rose Red cardstock is embossed with the Square Lattice Folder and I ran a Pretty in Pink ribbon over it and added a bow.  I wanted to use the Adorning Accents Edgelits, and I thought this was the perfect card for it!  For the final touch, I added pearls to each of the 4 corners.

Thanks so much for stopping by,

 


6 comments :

  1. Yay congrats on having your card chosen! This card is gorgeous to! Love these colors...so very pretty! Wow! The pearls are the perfect touch! What a beautiful tree! and I love the texture with the embossing! Another fabulous Christmas card Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tree! What a fun design it has to it. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. ;-) I love the embossing, and the pearls are such a perfect touch. Very nice. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very welcome Martha, and I love your card again this week too :) The embossed background is just beautiful, just enough lovely texture and I adore the gorgeous pearls on your tree. Thank you for joining us again this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulous card Martha! Love the clean look! Thanks for joining us at the Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete