SOCIAL MEDIA

October 18, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #57

Hello my friends,

I'm here to share a card I created for this week's Freshly Made Sketches.




My card:



The card base is SU Whisper White.  The other layers are from a retired DSP from Stampin Up, but I don't remember the name of it.  The flower is from SU Reason to Smile Stamp Set and the sentiment is from the Inspired by Stamping Store.  I used the Oval Spellbinder to cut out the image.  I added a small butterfly with a tiny rhinestone for a little shine!  As for the finishing touch, I added brown ribbon and inserted into a pretty ribbon slide.

Thanks so much for stopping by,




4 comments :

  1. What a beautiful card Martha! I love that DSP. It's so elegant! The butterfly and ribbon slide are perfect additions. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely Martha ... love the subtle colour tones and the simple floral!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Martha! I love the patterns and the soft colors. The ribbon slide is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha, this is so beautiful! I love the beautiful ribbon slide! I always wish I owned some of these when I see them in projects such as yours! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete