SOCIAL MEDIA

October 6, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #55

Hello my friends,

Happy Saturday!  I have a card to share with you for this week's Freshly Made Sketches.





My card:


I bought this stamp set called Snow Much Fun from SU last year after the Christmas holidays, and I was excited to finally create a card with it.  I just love the cute images.  My base is Very Vanilla and the layers are from SU Scrapbooking Kit called Christmas Jingle (retired).  I used my Circle Spellbinders for the snowman, and embossed the green paper with the Square Lattice Folder. Using the Certainly Celery and Ruby Red markers, I colored the hat and scarf.  I first added Frosted Lace Stickles to the snowball, but I really didn't like the way it looked.  So, I adhered a mini pom-pom instead, and it made such a big difference!  Lastly, I added 3 rhinestones to the right-hand side of the card.   
Thanks so much for stopping by,




4 comments :

  1. Cute card! I love the pom-pom! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sketch for this fellow (I love this guy)!! The pompom really is clever! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite snowman! I just love the textured strip and that snowball! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must be loosing it...well, I am not denying that fact, but I swear I commented on this! Anywho, This is just adorable! A perfectly sweet image and I can see why you wanted the set. Love his snowball. The papers are fantastic. You nailed the sketch! You rocked it once again lady!

    ReplyDelete