SOCIAL MEDIA

September 2, 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 166


Hello my friends,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!  I made a card for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 166.







My card:




I wanted to make a fun card today, and since Halloween is coming up, I figured I would make one!
The Halloween paper is from SU Retired Cast-A-Spell Designer Paper. The image is from La-La Land Craft, called Pumpkin Marci.  I stamped her on Neenah Solar White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored her with copic markers.  I cut the image out with a Spellbinder Classic Circle Die and mounted it on another Circle Die.  I added some black kitties to the banners using a retired punch from Creative Memories.  The final touches are the sentiment using SU Teeny Tiny Wishes and 2 orange blings!


I also want to share a card I created last week, but never had time to post.  This was for the La-La Land Group Contest #2 - Summer, on Facebook:



Since I enjoy gardening during the summer, I thought this would a perfect card to make!  The stamp is also from La-La Land Crafts, called Marci with Flower.  The summer paper is from the Lime Twist 6x6 paper pack from My Mind's Eye, and the sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping store.  

Thanks so much for stopping by,





















2 comments :

  1. Wow Martha, look at you, I L-O-V-E those cards!
    both of them. You are moving on fast, girl :)
    Love your copic technique.
    Hug
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh isn't this just too too cute! I loveeeee the banner on the first along with the adorable pumpkin girl! And the second is just as precious with wonderful colors of summer! Sniff Sniff I always hate to see summer go! :-)

    ReplyDelete