SOCIAL MEDIA

August 21, 2012

BSIC #22 ~ Sketch

Hello my friends,

My card today is for this week's Inspired by Stamping challenge #22. 


IBSIC-#22

My card:


SU Very Vanilla was used as my card base, and leftover paper from my stash for the rest of the layers.  I really like Burgundy and Green colors together, so that was the direction I took!  :)  I used Inspired by Stamping Small Fancy Labels 18.  I heat embossed the outside image with Stampendous PEARLustre Rubellite Embossing Powder and SU Wild Wasabi stamp pad for the sentiment.  For the layers behind the sentiment,  I used Ovals and the Twisted Metal Tags and Accents Spellbinders.  I just noticed that the green paper to the left is a bit off! Oh well...I finished my card with some pretty lace and a double bow (thank you Joanna for your Whoo Hoo Wednesday Tutorial!), and of course, some bling. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!


4 comments :

  1. Martha, this is gorgeous and I love the rich colors and the gorgeous lace you added! Let's talk about that beautiful bow! Wow! Lots of beauty here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you are building your Inspired By Stamping stash, with the stamps you show here and the pretty little rose topping the bow! The lace is gorgeous, and I'd never have even noticed one of your papers is off a bit (still don't really, TBH!). :) Thank you so much for playing with us at Inspired By Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Martha! I love the colors, gorgeous bow and of course an IBS stamp! Thanks so much for joining us at IBSIC! Hugs, Joanna PS, I just couldn't resist and featured you on our FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, the colours you've used are gorgeous, so glad you join us each week at IBSIC. Deb x

    ReplyDelete